September 2020: Combustible Exterior Wall Assemblies: Risks, Regulatory Requirements, and Methods for Evaluating Compliance
Daivd Hintz presenting on “Combustible Exterior Wall Assemblies: Risks, Regulatory Requirements, and Methods for Evaluating Compliance”
- Dangers/risks of exterior fires (~10 minutes)
- Development of the NFPA 285 Test standard (~10 minutes)
- Explanation of the NFPA 285 test method (~10 minutes)
- IBC Code Sections that drive NFPA 285 requirements (~10 mins)
- Showing compliance with NFPA 285 (~20 mins)
- Followed by Q&A
AIA CEU Certified Presentation
This presentation will be a Virtual Meeting. Meeting details will be sent out at a later date to all attendees who have registered for Event.
Tuesday September 8, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Members – FREE!
Non-Members – $25 Buy a 2020/2021 Membership and Save! Buy a 2021 Membership and get remainder of 2020 Free.