October 2020: Air Barrier Connections, Flashings, and More
$0.00 – $25.00
Register for the Ocotber 2020: Air Barrier Connections, Flashings, and More.
Registration closed Sunday, October 11th at 11:59pm.
Come join us while Roy Schauffele, Craig Wetmore, and Laverne Dalgleish give 3 great presentations regarding Air Barriers for a total of 3.0 CEU/HSW credits.
Timeline of Days Events
- 8:15 to 8:30 AM Open ZOOM or TEAMS meeting to attendees
- 8:30 to 8:35 AM Quick welcome
- 8:35 to 9:30 AM Roy Schauffele – Division 7 Solutions, Inc. (ABAA Board Member) “The Big Disconnect – The importance of wall to roof connections for the air barrier” (1.0 CEU/HSW)
- 9:30 to 9:45 AM 1st Break
- 9:45 to 10:45 AM Craig Wetmore– York Manufacturing (ABAA Board Member) “Through wall flashings compatibility, sustainability & performance” (1.0 CEU/HSW, 1.0 GBCI)
- 10:45 to 11:00 AM 2nd Break
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Laverne Dalgleish– ABAA Executive Director “Oh No! What did I miss? How to properly specify an air barrier system” (1.0 CEU/HSW, 1.0 GBCI)
- 12:00 PM Wrap up meeting.
AIA/CEU/HSW/GBCI Certified Presentation
This presentation will be a Virtual Meeting. Meeting details will be sent out at a later date to all attendees who have registered for Event.