Joint Meeting with BEC -MN, International Masonry Institute and the Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter of CSI.
This meeting will include: manufactures table tops, hands-on training and a group competition
Please plan to get dirty – wear older clothes and appropriate footwear
Please bring an appropriate face mask
International Masonry Institute Training Center
5420 International Parkway
New Hope, MN 55428
- 10:30 AM to 11 AM – Registration
- 11 AM to 12 PM – Table Tops. Box Lunch and Networking
- 12 PM to 1:30 PM – Hands On Training and Competition
Door Prizes will be awarded to the winning team or teams.
- Gain a better understanding on the importance of compatibility and continuity of flashing and air barriers
- Obtain hands on training from IMI’s training staff and industry experts on how to properly install thru wall flashings
- Gain a better understanding on how to properly specify air barriers and thru wall flashing systems
This presentation will be an In-Person Event along with a Virtual Meeting for those who cannot attend in person. Virtual Meeting details will be sent out with meeting registration via separate email from Zoom.
Monday, March 14, 2022
10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
11:30 AM Present Starts
In-Person and Virtual/Online Meeting
In-Person Members – $10
In-Person Non-Members – $25
Virtual Only Participant Member – FREE
Virtual Only Participant Non-Member – $20